Healthy Mind and Eyes
Vishwas Hospital is a private hospital specializing in mental health and eye care services. Faithful to our profession we provide the highest possible standard of care and treatment in a compassionate and trust worthy manner to every patient who avail our services. The geographic regions served include Zirakpur, Dhakoli, Baltana, Panchkula, Derabassi, Mohali (sector 79, 80) and vicinity areas of Chandigarh. The hospital site is a commercial site, with approved architectural structure comprising of a basement, ground, first and second floor. The hospital has all fire fighting equipments installed on each floor and is also registered with the local authority.
It is a 10 bedded hospital with opd rooms and procedure rooms, Our services include:
• Consultant outpatient clinics
• Psychiatry and psychology
• Ipd sevices: we have separate male and female wards.
• In house Optical shop
• In house Laboratory services
• In house Pharmacy
- To build a first class patient focus service based on high quality and evidence based practice.
- To provide the services as close to the patient as possible in a well managed and appropriate environment.
- To promote a culture that will support and invest in education and training thereby promoting the continuous development of the work force in order to maximize the potential of staff at all levels.
- To maintain the highest ethical standards in protecting the public and environment.
Dr Vinay Bansal
Dr. Vinay Bansal is known for his unique way of handling the patients. He is an M.B.B.S Graduate from Dr. Dy Patil University Pune and M.D Post Graduate in Psychiatry from Sri Siddhartha Medical College Tumkur. He has a vast and rich experience of working in Mental Hospital Amritsar and as a Consultant Psychiatrist at Civil Hospital Mani Majra Chandigarh.
Dr. Parul Goyal
Dr Parul Goyal is a passionate surgeon, she is an M.B.B.S Graduate from GMCH-32 Chandigarh and M.S in Ophthalmology from PGIMER Chandigarh. She joined as a Senior Resident after completing her Post Graduation in PGIMER for another 3 yrs. Presently she is a Consultant Ophthalmologist managing Eye Departments at both Paras Hospital Panchkula and Vishwas Hospital Zirakpur.